Welcome to our Blog!!! This Blog is for you to post Comments, Questions, and Ideas throughout the semester. I will be checking this Blog weekly, so remember, all entries must be class relevant and appropriate! Although you will be required to Blog weekly, I encourage you to use it as often as you can. You can utilize the blog to post comments about the days lesson, ask other students for help with homework or other questions that you may have about reading assignments, relay ideas or feelings about what we are currently reading, and communicate with your peers. I encourage you to debate, analyze and discuss!!! I will pick one "Blogger of the Week" and post their Blog on our Class Bulletin Board. Please make sure that your blogs are insightful and interesting. Furthermore, you MUST be respectful to your peers. If I deem your use of the Blog inappropriate, you will be removed and your rights to blogging relinquished. I am very excited to see where this goes!
1. Leave your First and Last name as well as Period at the conclusion of every Blog to get credit.
2. Be creative, and insightful.
3. Make a habit of commenting on other blogs.
4. Be RESPECFUL of everyone's thoughts and feelings.
5. Report inappropriate use to Ms. Valit immediately.
6. Strive to be Blogger of the Week